Our COVID-19 Strategy
As of January 5, 2022 the studio will once again close it's doors to in-studio instruction. Although we are happiest when we are able to dance with you in our beautiful ballroom, we are now used-to, and very comfortable-with, virtual dance lessons.
To help keep you dancing, we have many virtual options for specialty group topics, virtual private lessons and even outdoor lessons like last year.
Although the learning format is new, we have been teaching virtually since the beginning of the pandemic. By continuing your dance lessons online not only are you giving yourself a chance to dance your way through this lockdown, you are also supporting our teachers and giving them a chance to connect with their students and share their passion for dance.
If you have an existing in-studio package, we would love to work with you to find a way to continue providing value to you. This means you do not need to purchase anything new if you are currently a student of ours. We will simply have to get creative and work as partners to find a solution that works best for you!
We are very serious about the health and safety of our students, teachers, and the community of Ottawa. We will always strictly follow the protocols from the health and safety professionals atOttawa Public Health and Ontario Public Health.When we can offer in-studio lessons - Health & safety changes made:
- We stay within 50% capacity at all times. This allows a max of 40 people in the studio at a time. We normally are around 12-20 people maximum at any given time.
- Our back office is now a studio for virtual lessons.
- We are open 5 days a week to spread out the number of students in our schedule.
- Teachers MUST wear masks and respect physical distancing measures. We also provide touchless teaching options.
- All students MUST wear masks while in our dance studio. and respect physical distancing measures.
- All students MUST remain home if they feel sick or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Our 24-hour cancellation policy will be waived to make it easier to cancel lessons if you’re feeling unwell.
Watch this short video to see the changes made to our studio.