Our COVID-19 Strategy
We wanted to let you know what each phase of the Province's re-opening plan means for your dance lessons over the next few months.
Based on the Province's New Roadmap, here is what you can expect:
Step 3 - current step
- Indoor Private Lessons up to 3 lessons at a time, with physical distancing measures in place
- Indoor Group Lessons and Private Practice Sessions will be available, up to 50% capacity
- Online Private & Group Lessons continue
We are very serious about the health and safety of our students, teachers, and the community of Ottawa. We will always strictly follow the protocols from the health and safety professionals atOttawa Public Health and Ontario Public Health.Health & safety changes made:
- We have maximum three private lessons going on at once. This allows a max of 10 people in the studio at a time.
- Our back office is now a studio for virtual lessons.
- We are open 5 days a week to spread out the number of students in our schedule.
- Teachers MUST wear masks and respect physical distancing measures. We also provide touchless teaching options.
- All students MUST wear masks while in our dance studio. and respect physical distancing measures.
- All students MUST remain home if they feel sick or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Our 24-hour cancellation policy will be waived to make it easier to cancel lessons if you’re feeling unwell.
Watch this short video to see the changes made to our studio.